Thursday, August 16, 2012

If You Really Knew Me…

So these “If You Really Knew Me” posts have been floating around the Bloggy world for a couple of months now, and I finally decided I would do one too.

IMG_2175

Here we go: If you really knew me…

1. You’d know I am the messiest clean freak ever. My room at home is always messy, and I wait wayyyyy too long to do laundry. But when I do clean, I have to clean and organize. Every. Little. Bit. However, at school my room is always clean. Bed made daily, desk and closet organized, and laundry done at least once a week. I guess my philosophy is if people are going to see it, it has to be perfect.

2. You’d know I've always hated being late. I have to be on time or early to everything…or I get antsy. Its also my one of my biggest pet peeves when people are late.

3. You’d know I make weird faces. A lot. My friends tell me I do it all the time…I am not ashamed. These faces often end up on Facebook.
weirdfaces
You're welcome.
4. You’d know I hate brushing my teeth (please don’t worry, I do brush daily!)  I really like my teeth and all the money my parents paid my orthodontist, so I do take good care of them. But it’s just such an ordeal. I brush, floss, gargle two different washes. I love the pearly white results, but it always takes so long!!

5. You’d know I love driving. I love running errands, exploring back roads, or just driving with friends. I find it therapeutic.

6. You’d know I want to be one of those cool soccer moms when I grow up. Cardigans, scarves, ballet flats, and driving a crossover…sounds good to me. Yes, it’s a random goal in life.
soccermom
Via my Pinterest "Clothing" board
7. You’d know I love making people laugh. It is a big accomplishment if I can make someone laugh. This is why I chose my blog name. Laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in the world.

8. You’d know I say “like” too much for my own good. I can’t even remember when I started, but people always comment on it. I’m really trying to stop!

9. You’d know I already have a lot of my future wedding planned (including colors), and I haven’t even met the groom yet! But let’s be honest…I know I’m not alone in this. I'm partially blaming Pinterest for this one.
wedding
Via my Pinterest "Two Become One" board
10. You’d know I am an extrovert (my Myers Briggs is ESFJ) & that the littlest things get me super excited. I am always loud and crazy, even early in the morning…some people don't appreciate that :p

11. You'd know I am a people pleaser...it's a gift and a problem.

12. You'd know I'm a hugger. I hug everyone...it's my love language.
 

Well, now that you know all these tidbits about me…let’s be friends!! :)

Untitled

P.S. I'm pretty pleased with my new blog design...hope you like it!



11 comments:

Katie Cook said...

love THIS! thanks for sharing girl:) I feel like I just got to know you a little bit better:) love Katie

Erin James said...

okay we are SO alike haha!
i'm always an ESFJ, am a people pleaser, etc :) haha! also have my wedding planned out - even though I, too, haven't met the groom ;)

love kindred spirits like YOU! thankful for you sister!

ps - LOVE the new blog design.

Samantha Shepherd said...

You're too cute for your own good, Sarah! I adored reading this. :)

Amanda Wissmann said...

I LOVE these posts! I need to do one...so much fun!

Ok...so we could be friends..except I would never go in your room. I am the cleanest clean freak ever. HAHA! Just kidding, we can still be friends. IN FACT! I WILL CLEAN YOUR ROOM FOR YOU! YES!

I hate being late too....even here in Peru, where everything starts AT LEAST 30 min late I am still on time. I HATE it.

Ohhhhh I miss driving. It's one of my favorite things to do EVER! I love visiting the states and beg everyone to let me drive wherever we go!

I like, completely understand the "like" thing..like.

YAY! LET"S HUG! I LOVE HUGGING!

aaaand I love the new design! great job :) (did you do it yourself? If so SUPER great job!)

Hannah said...

I think a lot of women out there have a Pinterest wedding planned in their minds already! :) I still post things to my wedding board, and I've been married for 9 months already :)

Loving the new design! Noticed you made a button too (that hasn't always been there has it?), so I snagged it and added it to my blogroll :)

Ameera said...

I'm a people-pleaser too :) I totally understand both sides of it. Blessings!

Lacey said...

I'm the same way about being late... I get SUPER antsy and it doesn't matter what I'm late for... it could be the movies and I'll still get antsy hah

Kaitlin said...

I loved learning a little bit more about you! And I'm the EXACT same with 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11. Just a few more things we have in common! :)

Müjde said...

funny you! i just followed you..
you have a great smile and so many great weird faces :) i love your spirit..

Müjde said...

i forgot to tell the banner is sooo cool..good job sarah..all design is pretty actually but the banner took my attention more..

alisialynn said...

this is such a cute post! Love it!!!

I am almost always late unless it is work related and I too tend to be a people pleaser.

xx, alisia e