Here we go: If you really knew me…
1. You’d know I am the messiest clean freak ever. My room at home is always messy, and I wait wayyyyy too long to do laundry. But when I do clean, I have to clean and organize. Every. Little. Bit. However, at school my room is always clean. Bed made daily, desk and closet organized, and laundry done at least once a week. I guess my philosophy is if people are going to see it, it has to be perfect.
2. You’d know I've always hated being late. I have to be on time or early to everything…or I get antsy. Its also my one of my biggest pet peeves when people are late.
3. You’d know I make weird faces. A lot. My friends tell me I do it all the time…I am not ashamed. These faces often end up on Facebook.
5. You’d know I love driving. I love running errands, exploring back roads, or just driving with friends. I find it therapeutic.
6. You’d know I want to be one of those cool soccer moms when I grow up. Cardigans, scarves, ballet flats, and driving a crossover…sounds good to me. Yes, it’s a random goal in life.
|Via my Pinterest "Clothing" board|
8. You’d know I say “like” too much for my own good. I can’t even remember when I started, but people always comment on it. I’m really trying to stop!
9. You’d know I already have a lot of my future wedding planned (including colors), and I haven’t even met the groom yet! But let’s be honest…I know I’m not alone in this. I'm partially blaming Pinterest for this one.
|Via my Pinterest "Two Become One" board|
11. You'd know I am a people pleaser...it's a gift and a problem.
12. You'd know I'm a hugger. I hug everyone...it's my love language.
Well, now that you know all these tidbits about me…let’s be friends!! :)
P.S. I'm pretty pleased with my new blog design...hope you like it!