Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday’s Letters

Dear Samantha, I loved getting your letter in the mail yesterday. You’re so sweet!
e0fd620ae7d511e199a722000a1e882b_6

Dear Calc, We’re through…I guess it was a good ride.

Dear Stella, I’m so glad the mechanics fixed you up; I had missed driving you!

Dear Speculoo’s Cookie Butter, Why am I just now trying you? You are literally the best food ever. 588b7f86e71411e1b65722000a1c8644_6

Dear Textbooks, You cost a whole lot. Stop it.

Dear Olympics, I miss you; please come back.

Dear Future Husband (whoever you are), I watched some pretty sweet YouTube proposal videos yesterday…you better plan well :P

Dear Laundry, ughhhhhhh.

Dear Erin, I love your Instagram #Thankfulsweetness challenge. It is a humble reminder of what God is blessing me with. 80ae16d6e70011e183e822000a1c03d1_6

I hope you lovelies have a stupendous Friday!!!Untitled

fridaysletters_thumb_thumb[2]

16 comments:

melanie said...

Oh my gosh, can we be friends? You love Jesus and you're waiting on your husband, too! :) My friend sent me a really good YouTube video. I'd love to share it with you!

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life said...

I already miss the Olympics. 4 years is too long to wait!

CWY said...

Cookie butter?? Googling this right after I finish this comment. Sounds amazing! Great letters! Happy Friday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.

Samantha Shepherd said...

Sarah, your posts always make me smile and laugh. :)

The Hopewell House said...

Cookie butter? Say whhhhhhatttt? That sounds amazing!

Ashley said...

Cookie butter?! That sounds amazing!!! I'm sure it is far from healthy... but it sounds delish!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Ohhhhhh! I LOVE snail mail! how fun!!!!!! (Samantha has CUTE handwriting!)

Um...Cookie butter. WHAT?!?!?! WHAAAAT?!?!?!?! Gimme gimme gimmeeee!!!!

Oh! I forgot to post my thankfulness list! Will have to remember next week.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Victoria said...

great "dears"!!

receiving mail is one of the best things. um cookie butter sounds amazing but i have never heard of it!!

cute blog you have;happy friday!

henning love said...

ok i was recently introduced to the cookie butter and oh my goodness i was beyond amazed, where has that stuff been all my life?? and textbooks are a pain in the butt their cost is ridiculous i feel like i am throwing money away

Jenille Thibault said...

Oh I keep hearing that cookie butter is the best thing ever...I need to try it as soon as I get home :)

Hannah said...

Ok, I'm going to echo what some other people are saying.... Cookie Butter?! How have I not heard of this? And YAY for calc being over! :) Have a good weekend!

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

I'm with ya on the textbooks. I mean really? So. expensive. ughh.

his little lady said...

oh gosh, i remember that being the worst part about college, all the expensive text books. and then you will only get about 5 cents back. no fun!
xo TJ

Ashley {Newly Kozell} said...

I have never heard of cookie butter but now after seeing your picture I feel like I must try it LOL :) Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

You have such a cute blog!
Textbooks are ridiculous! Ugh lol

New follower :)
Look forward to continue reading your blog.

xo
Christina
LivingLaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

Ameera (أميرة) said...

Isn't Samantha the sweetest?!?!?! I've loved getting to know her :)