Tuesday, July 10, 2012

iPhone Happenings

I figured I would jump on that blogger’s bandwagon of posting iPhone pictures documenting my life lately. I am in no way claiming this stuff is super interesting and amazing…but hey, it’s my blog :p So here we go:

Let’s start out with something humorous…aka me pretending to be fashionable and document my outfits…iPhonePlease do not hesitate to laugh at my beautiful bathroom mirrors pictures. Let’s just say this is exhibit A of why I am in no way a fashion blogger. So cute.

iPhone1Top: my not-so-tiny cat deciding my shoulder was the best place to sleep (her butt in my face too…sweet) // a froyo date with my dad, he’s quite possibly the only person who gets more excited about this stuff than me // my ever-growing collection of froyo punch cards. It’s an addiction people.
Middle: some photos of my #shereadstruth devotionals. I could go on forever about how amazing this study has been, and how said I am that tomorrow is my last day :/
Bottom: A jewelry stand at Rice’s Flea Market that my dear friend Amy & I explored // Our HUGE cupcakes we bought at the market. Seriously people, they were like cupcake on steroids. Delicious steroids. // A very encouraging post that came up on my Bloglovin’ feed. I highly recommend Nicole's blog, she is amazingly faithful to God and her relationship with her now-fiancĂ© is inspiring. I just got out of a relationship that was not honoring God, so this post has a special place in my heart so I can pray for my future boyfriend’s faith…whenever he enters my life! 

Finally, as I mentioned in this post, I am participating in Instagram’s July Photo a Day Challenge. Here are photos so far….I’ve missed a couple of days (days 5, 7, 8). Whoops. iPhone2Day 1: Self Portrait // Day 2: Busy // Day 3: Best Part of My Day // Day 4: Fun // Day 6: Chair // Day 9: Big // Day 10: Favorite Color      Follow me: @serogers22

Anywho…these pictures are my life recently (other than the other pictures I’ve already shared). I’m still figuring out formatting details, so we shall see if more iPhone Happenings are in my blog future.
11

1 comment:

Kim Stephens said...

1. psh. you could totally be a fashion blogger. i love your style!
2. this is actually the 2nd #shereadstruth study! the one before this is called soul detox...i'm planning to start that if they don't post another one after the surrendered life.
3. i can't end lists with just 2 items, so #3 is just to round this out :) the end.