Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cara Box: Childhood

This month I had the opportunity to link up for the Cara Box Exchange hosted by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals. What is a Cara box? Cara means beloved friend. Kaitlyn’s idea behind the exchange is to link up bloggers each month to send each other a care package full of goodies and encouragement. Each month, she has a new theme for the box. After you’re paired up, you get to know your partner a little and put together their box!

I was paired up with Jillian at Keep Calm and Wear Pearls. I loved getting to know her a little bit, and it was cool to see some of the random things we have in common. You should stop by and check out her blog!

Anywho….onto the good stuff:
Photo 3

Photo 1
Ballet Shoes because I loved ballet
Photo 2
Quite possibly the funniest chocolate bar ever
Photo 5
Awesome Nail polishes
Photo 8
All of my ah-mazing gifts
I absolutely LOVED my box, Jillian did a great job reconnecting me with some sweet things I enjoyed as a kid (and now). Thanks again girl!
Cara Box Button
1sig

No comments: