Friday, February 1, 2013

January Cara Box Reveal

This is my second month linking up for Kaitlyn at Wifessionals Cara Box swap. January’s theme was resolutions. I was fortunate enough to send a box to Alexis from the Senior Year Blog (check out what I got her here). I received my Cara box from Taber at Taber Time!. She has some yummy looking recipes on her blog and her pup Fenix is too cute. You should stop by and say hi to these ladies.

Now onto my box!

Photo 2

Taber sent my stuff to stay organized, which is definitely a necessity as a student. I cannot wait to cover my desk with the sticky notes with my to-do’s! She also sent my a mini pedicure set and some nail polish. Because really, what girl doesn’t love giving herself a pedicure after a long day?!?!

Thanks so much Taber, and I’m happy you like your box Alexis!

1sig

Cara Box Button

{Hurry over to Kaitlyn’s blog to sign up for February’s swap!}

No comments: