Wednesday, September 12, 2012

iPhone Happenings

This week has been very interesting. A little hectic, but I’m starting to get back into the swing of things here at school. Here’s my week in pictures:

Remember when I said I would never be a fashion blogger? Well the full-length mirror in my dorm room is causing my narcissism to kick in. Whoops :p
Bump Photos - September 11 2012Don’t judge me…


Bump Photos - September 11 20121Top: New Student Outreach for InterVarsity in my housing community // #SheReadsTruth on lies // A beautiful sky between storms
Bottom: Boston crème cupcakes from this recipe. They were so good! // My gorgeous friend Kristen after I helped her get all dolled up for a date night with her boyfriend // Learning about intentional friendships


Bump Photos - September 11 20122Top: Banner at the InterVarsity general interest meeting…we had 160 people come! Praise God :) // Late-night Denny’s after InterVaristy // Wegman’s run (two of the girl’s first time)
Bottom: My suite’s newly painted door brick // Walk in integrity // Birthday package of goodies from my parents!


Bump Photos - September 11 20123Top: I got a new clear case to put scrapbook paper in // Necklace from my momma
bottom: Fighting pride // Birthday nails


Well, that’s all my iPhone has to say. Have a wonderful week!
Untitled

5 comments:

Ariel said...

I love all your outfits! Therefore, I think fashion blogging may be in your future... :)

Ameera (أميرة) said...

You look so adorable in your outfits! I'm so happy to hear about things going well with InterVarsity. I'll definitely be praying for you and the ministry. Blessings :)

Kaitlin said...

You could totally pull off fashion blogging. Seriously, you are too adorable. Also, I love the iPhone case. Didn't I say how crafty you are?? ;)

Eatlovemerry said...

Lovely blog! x

Join our giveaway, worth 326USD!

Pretty in Polkadot said...

Your birthday nails are adorable! So pretty and festively appropriate. LOVE!

Melissa
www.prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com